Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Little Things - Day 2

Okay...I'm back with little things day 2. Today, I've been thinking about weeds, specifically those weeds that grow in the cracks in the sidewalks and patio. Last year, I used a commercial weed killer, but I felt really squidgy about it. More and more, I'm leaning toward far more natural and less dangerous methods. I don't want to do anything that could track inside and hurt my family or my dog.

So...what to do? What to do?

A weed killer that's not dangerous right? Maybe one that's cheap and easy to make at home?

Here you go:

Handy-dandy Sidewalk Weed Killer

2 cups white vinegar
1 Tablespoon salt
1 Tablespoon liquid soap
1 spray bottle

All you do is combine everything in the bottle then spray the heck out of those weeds. Be very careful not to get it on your yard. It will kill your grass and keep things from growing back for awhile.

Enjoy making your house into your happy place!

~~Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment